i dont even know anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lookatmygrlyfont, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lookatmygrlyfont

lookatmygrlyfont New Member

sigh... so my girlfriend went to the football game and shit while i was at work.. yeah so on my way home she calls me and tells me about the night and shit like how she kissed some guy and other shit. yeah so im obviously upset about that and i love her so much so that kinda hurts. so we talk for a while and she just hung up on me and wont talk to me. yeah so i lied in the middle of the street crying and smoking like a chain smoker. oh i was home btw. but yeah i just wanna kill my self like im not even fucking joking. i am trying to keep away from the medicne cabnet... its getting hard to not go ever there and take whatever i can find. but i dont wanna go to hell or whatever so i dont even know? fuck!!!!!!!!

2. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

i know how youre feeling at the moment, it is heart-wrenching, dont let her be the reason you end your life, she is not worth your life. it may not seem like it now but it can get better, i am proof of that.
    :welcome: to SF, hopefully you can find the strength you need here.

3. _nu

_nu Well-Known Member

dump that ho-bag. any trash that can act like that isnt worth the time, effort, money, or heartache. find someone who is worthy.

she definitely isnt the scum worth killing yourself over

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

If she kissed another guy, then leave her. You deserve someone who genuinely likes you. And if she really did like you, then she wouldn't have the desire to kiss someone else. Rid yourself of her before she causes you more pain.

5. lookatmygrlyfont

lookatmygrlyfont New Member

i cant leave her she means everything to me. whatever.... im getting some perks and if i take to many then oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.