i dont even know why i'm alive

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Zozeebo, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zozeebo

Zozeebo Active Member

for the past 2 and a half weeks i havent been good at all i pratically fight with anyone who speeks to me i became more and more disconnected from the world i feel like everybody hates me i skipped 4 therapy session just because i wanted to stay alone i harmed myself in my arm i'm having a total break down

2. BipolarGirl (Deathplease)

BipolarGirl (Deathplease) Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't see this last month. How are you doing now? Has it gotten any better?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hoping things got better for you and know SF is here for you 24/7 :) I'm sorry you felt the need to SH. Feel free to provide us with an update if you want to!! :) Hugs to you!

2 people like this.
  4. Zozeebo

Zozeebo Active Member

Thx petal and bipolar but my life is getting more and more complicated every day i tried to suicide twice but it didnt work i feel lost right now more than ever

5. LoneleyAndLost

LoneleyAndLost Active Member

Im so sorry to hear that.
    Well we will be there for you.
    Its hard to see positive things in life when you are in darkness of depression.You think that everything is gone and that there is nothing to fix and that makes you suicidal.But know that almost for every problem have solution.
    And suicide is not.

2 people like this.
  6. Petal

Keep talking to us about it, getting it all out in the open can help sometimes. Just take each hour as it comes and I am sorry to hear you attempted suicide, I am glad you succeeded, did you tell any professional about this?

7. Zozeebo

Zozeebo Active Member

Petal no i stopped going to the psychologist a month and a half now i keep getting texts and calls from my psychologist but i ignore them i know i shouldnt but i am

8. Petal

May I ask why you stopped going? Maybe if there is something he/she is doing/saying that you are uncomfortable with then it's better that they know and as I said earlier get it all out. I often had fights with my doctor but in the end I did improve a lot. I know there are so many different reasons one would stop seeing their psych, if you want to share that would be cool :)

9. Zozeebo

Zozeebo Active Member

I dont know the problem is in me i just dont feel like it i want to be alone i feel like life is so unfair and sucks i just stopped going for no reason really i feel awkward to open up to people

10. Petal

Withdrawing is a classic symptom of depression. I truly am sorry you are feeling so alone and by yourself but know that we are here for when you are ready to talk :)

11. Zozeebo

Zozeebo Active Member

Thx petal :)

12. TomSh

TomSh Member

I sympathise, I've cancelled my next appointment and have no intention of going back, when you are on a low there is no point going, no point in doing anything really, wish I had some advise of you, might help me see some sort of light at the end of the tunnel - Only thing I can say is sometimes the slightest little thing can give you enough of a lift to help yourself.

13. Zozeebo

Zozeebo Active Member

Hey tom i hope i can help myself to get out of this dark tunnel i really hope so :(

14. TomSh

TomSh Member

You and me both, it helps knowing you are not the only one and others have identical feelings, I've gone through my whole life with these negative emotions and only in the last few months have realised I have a problem and realised its not just me

2 people like this.
  15. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Zozeebo and Tomsh, you are important and never forget that. We all struggle through our lives with emotional and physical pain. The darkness of the tunnel might be a long one but trust us here on this forum you will be free and you will seek the light. The way to see it is that life is important and we might struggle each day but you both have to brave and strong. We all struggle but be strong as together. We can support each other and get to see light at the end of the tunnel. I really care and will help you both as much as I can.

3 people like this.
  16. LoneleyAndLost

LoneleyAndLost Active Member

Bravo.Well done answer :)

17. Zozeebo

Zozeebo Active Member

Thx unknown i really appreciate that thx

18. Unknown_111

You welcome. Consider you no longer alone.

2 people like this.
  19. Unknown_111

Thank you for kind words. They mean a lot to right now.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.