i don't even know

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

so i've went from cutting to punching myself. I punch my arm where i use to cut, it hurts more, ya i'm weird to think that punching hurts more than cutting, and it bruises, but i think it's better than having the scars there. I just wish i could stop all together, but it's hard when the ppl around you are avoiding you and all i do is work and go on the net. I need to get out more, experience life, i'm not doing that and i don't know if i ever will. I'm scared that someone will see my scars and just take me away from everything that i've ever known. WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!?!!?!?! it's so hard to rely on things that i know that in the future may not be there. I feel so weird and i just don't know what to do about it, i want to drive until i can't drive no more, i want to just leave, but what do i tell work? i'm too reliable, WHY!?!?!!! it's making me insane. :mad: :cry: :unsure:

2. LaLaLullaby

LaLaLullaby Well-Known Member

I don't see how driving around could hurt as long as you don't go anywhere dangerous and you're careful.
    Could you take vacation from work somehow?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.