i dont even know

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Landgrun, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Landgrun

Landgrun Member

Iv had the wrost upbringing. I wasnt neglected or anything my parents just arnt right. They think ic had a good upbringing but they are fucked up and i blame them for why im like this. They havent touched me but they arnt normal parents. I feel like if i would of had normal parents i wouldnt be so messed up..My house is so fucked up. They just arent helping me properly. They say they havent stopped trying when they havent done shit. I basically got myself this far by myself. Iv dug myself out of a deep hole by myself that i feel they created by not guiding me in right directions.

I got arrested when i was younger and a cop searched me and grabbed my family jewels and ask if i liked it. It wasnt sexual i knew he was just an ass cause i saw him another time and he told me he would blow my head off if i moved another inch. My dad just told me well maybe if you diddnt do what you did that wouldnt of happend? Is it just me or am i wrong?.I cant handle this shit. My parents are screaming and yelling at me all when this is happennign saying i cant help you your too out of control. i dont even know anymore i need help but dont have any parental proper guidance. Thats all i want and its killing me im always wrong and a dissapointment. I would be long gone if it wasnt for myself to get out of my problems.I vhad no proper help. They havent done shit. And they make it seem like theyv done everything to help me. I cant even do this anymore. They make it seem like i am wrong for my dad saying this. Hes basically making me feel like when i was younger if i didnt do soemthign to get arrested that day this fucked up thing woudlnt have happened to me. They are just lookng at me like im out of control for breaking down when he said that.

I just want a normal family. Not even good one just a normal one. Where i can say somethign and i wont get shitted on or feel like an oucast and its all my fault.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am wondering what kind of help you are expecting from your parents and what it is they have done for you to feel they have done nothing. You spoke about yourself getting in trouble and getting no help from your parents, but you never really said what you feel it is they have done wrong. Help me to better understand.

3. Landgrun

Landgrun Member

I dont know maybe im just trying to find someone to blaime in my mind.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I can't say because i really don't know your circumstances. I wasn't meaning to imply you were looking for someone to blame. I just wondered what your thoughts were. Maybe we can figure some things out. I hope you do get support here. :hug: