I don't feel anymore.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hackedagainanda, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hackedagainanda

hackedagainanda New Member

I don't know what to say really but....

Nothing seems to make me happy or angry anymore, or feel anything but isolation and sadness. I've been getting waves of suicidal thoughts and plans, and they leave eventually, only to come back stronger and more persuasive each time.

I feel so alone. I can't connect with anyone, no matter who they are or what they say. All the smiles and laughter and kind words just feel empty now. Or they make me feel even worse than I did before.

I don't know if I'll live to the end of January, I just want this utter isolation to be over with.

2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I don't feel too much either. Don't worry. It's the natural course of our self-destructive civilization. Appreciate the little things and smile. If worst comes to worst, call a hotline or seek out a self-help group.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Why are you so isolated, is there a particular reason? :hug: Hope you'll stay and talk to us!

4. hackedagainanda

hackedagainanda New Member

I don't know the reason, but I wish I did then I could try to fix the problem.

There is no one to love, no one to trust in my life. I've been on this sort of spiral stair case with my emotions lately, every time I step up and feel a little better I end up tripping and falling farther than I was before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.