I dont feel good anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Leecy, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leecy

Leecy Member

Ive been feeling really good for the last few months but recently things have changed

2009 was a lousy year for me, the man I loved cheated on me, lied and made me feel our marriage problems were my fault, Ive been living out of boxes in my parents house for a year, my two dogs died........Its a lot to cope with

Recently I met up with my ex-husband who still hasnt signed the divorce papers, he lives with his girlfriend and yet says he misses me and how I am his best friend ......I found an apartment I loved and it was just the place I needed to help me get back on track and my application was unsuccessful just because the landlord chose someone else......I found 2 rescue dogs online and their writeup sounded perfect but the agency rejected us saying my parents, who would look after the family dogs, werent a good match and gave reasons which should have been in their writeup (i.e. the writeup said they have daily on the lead walks and yet we werent a good match because we couldnt provide off leash runs on a beach)

Everything is against me, the life Im living isnt what I wanted, when I got married I thought I would never have to nurse a broken heart and that my husband would be there for me and help me through the bad times.....why do I bother to get up each morning

2. redemption

redemption Active Member

So sorry about your heartache, love is the thoughest feeling to get over(for me atleast), I am aswell trying to forget someone atm but it's so hard, the feeling in the morning is horrible, lonley, sad, empty inside except for the sadness in your chest. Well anyway so you know you're not alone in feeling like shit

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

do not worry. we are here for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.