i dont feel like myself

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by emilyroselovesu, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emilyroselovesu

emilyroselovesu Well-Known Member

no matter who i tell or how many times i tell them, no one will understand, no one can cheer me up because sooner or later the anxiety/depression/bad thoughts will come back. it will never go away. it is a part of me now. it has a mind of its own. it takes over and i cant control it. sometimes you get emily and sometim...es you get "someone else". and lately its been "someone else".
  2. asrunDREAM

asrunDREAM Member

i know how you feel =/ it helps to talk to someone about it though~ if you don't have anyone you can talk to in person pm me. if you ever wanna talk about anything that's bothering you i'd be more than happy to talk =)
  3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Hey, first off welcome to SF.

Depression is hard, not just for yourself but for others to reach you. The wall you build around yourself will only get thicker if you let it be. Don't get discouraged, keep trying to reach out.
    Talking to a bunch of people at once may not help you. What i suggest is you ask for a forum or pm buddy and work from there. 1 on 1 talk is best, as it will allow you to create a deeper understanding for you and the other person.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.