I don't feel safe anymore

Anonymous ID

I can't say too much without breaking the rules but I'm harming myself on the path to killing myself if I keep it up. I started off drinking and every bad feeling I have felt has just got worse. I hate to be annoying but I really need the support right now

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
I can't say too much without breaking the rules but I'm harming myself on the path to killing myself if I keep it up. I started off drinking and every bad feeling I have felt has just got worse. I hate to be annoying but I really need the support right now
Keep talking. I'm sorry you're suffering. Don't be afraid to call, or ask for help. It's okay!
And yup! ;) that's what usually happens... under those circumstances -- (I have found!) :/
You're so not being annoying, right now. Everybody here cares for and is concerned for - You!
That's the TRUTH. Please keep us posted, if you can.

Anonymous ID

Keep talking. I'm sorry you're suffering. Don't be afraid to call, or ask for help. It's okay!
And yup! ;) that's what usually happens... under those circumstances -- (I have found!) :/
You're so not being annoying, right now. Everybody here cares for and is concerned for - You!
That's the TRUTH. Please keep us posted, if you can.
I made it through the night. I will have to seek out further support irl. I have a real problem on my hands and hiding and trying to cope with it on my own isn't working

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
I made it through the night. I will have to seek out further support irl. I have a real problem on my hands and hiding and trying to cope with it on my own isn't working
Oh, boy! Am I glad to hear from you and that you're doing okay. . . : ) Don't be ashamed, or embarrassed, or anything like that, when it comes to getting some help for these issues. They are both, and most certainly in conjunction with one another, nearly impossible to defeat on one's own. It generally isn't a matter of will, or skill. And they both feed off one another so viciously. That is why I am glad to hear you say this about your future course of action. It isn't the only way, but for most, it is often the best (when it comes to success ). Let us know if you need any suggestions on how to go about getting some help irl~ We're here for you!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00