I don't feel so great today...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Lady Byron, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Today started out great. I was super happy. And then when I got home from the orientation thing at school today, my cousin and my brother ruined my GREAT mood. I want to SI so bad... :sad: But I know I shouldn't. I have tried doing a lot of things to make myself think of something else, but I can't not think about it. I need to SI. I'm shaking really bad. My brother wouldn't let me talk to my best friend on the phone. I was going to try to tell him that I do SI because he has asked me before and I said that I didn't because I really didn't SI at the time he asked me. I would feel like a horrible person knowing that I kept a secret from him when he tells me A LOT of his secrets. :sad: I don't know what to do... I have no one to talk to!!! ARGH!!!! I really just want to die right now... :cry: If anyone at home tries to talk to me, I am seriously gonna bite their heads off... especially my brother :diablo:. And I would like it... I hate being in those kinds of moods though... it's depressing...

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If your friend is supportive of you and can handle the information that you self harm, it would be a good thing to let him know. Having someone to talk with is so important. Sometimes that person can bring us out of the situation enough to avoid acting on the impulse. As for your brother, hang in there. Seems like siblings often do things that make each other angry or feel bad. As we get older, sometimes it changes.stay strong. Talk with us, with your friend, anything to distract those thoughts. I am thinking about you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.