I don't feel well

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Aquariamethystea, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to die so badly right now, though, I'm so lazy to move to go get the stuff. Ugh.

2. LILICHIPIE

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

SAME BEYOND
    Im right now in my bed contemplating the ceiling
    another very interesting day
    :dry:

3. :hug: Lili

This is so fucking horrible. 365 days, and only one decent month. I'm in so much pain right now. I am hurting more now than I did during the many hellish summer/early autumn months of 2007. My mother fucking told me that she prays for my death. Yet, I still am not dead. What is it going to take for me to finally just suicide and be dead? I know I need to die, I have the method to do it, now I need to just do it. If not today, then maybe tommorrow will be enough pain for me. Lets hope that it is.

4. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

love u kurt

5. LILICHIPIE

im in the forum if u want to talk

6. LILICHIPIE

please come around
    we can talk it through
    u obviously have a suicidial crisis
    please come talk
    :please:

7. Today is my last day. I think I'll be ready for tommorrow. Thank you for caring about me though.

:hug: Maggie and Lili

8. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Give it plenty of thought before you do anything, afterall it is permanent. Whatever you decide, good luck and take care

9. I'm basically ready.

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

please hun dont do this:sad: :hug:

11. nicesinging1

nicesinging1 Well-Known Member

Kurt, please think over. We only get one life. And we don't even know what is awaiting us in afterlife. No matter how bad our life is, let's make the most of it and keep fighting till that day.

12. Damn my horrible veins. Ugh. Why is it so f'n difficult? I want to die. It isn't asking for much. I'm so weak.

13. danni

danni Chat Buddy

kurt i know we talk but pls dont do this, dont listin to ur mom
    hang on pls :hug:

14. Resolutionary

Resolutionary Member

your mom said that?!

wow.

i would be tempted to do it if my mom were that stupid.

but then again, maybe she is just sick of the crying wolf, is that a possibility? do you threaten and joke about killing yourself often? because anyone that does that, i would want to kill :)

talking about suicide and threatening it is now called pulling a "Britney Spears".

my brother never said anything about suicide, he just did it. his death alone expressed how much pain he was in. < Mod Edit - Insulting >

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2008
  15. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

That was a bit harsh now.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008

16. That was very mean. You don't even know me, you have no idea what my situation is like, so therefore, you shouldn't even try to judge me.

17. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

:hug: Kurt Don't listen to that shit. People get desperate and then they feel better and then they feel desperate, etc. etc. That doesn't mean they are insincere in their wishes to die or are seeking attention. Even if it is a cry for help, it is a cry for help that any human being should be more than happy to respond to with a POSITIVE message. I for one am always glad when someone turns a corner and starts feeling a bit better, even if they go back to feeling like crap. Hang in there buddy :) We are here for you.

18. :hug: Anastasia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.