i dont find purpose in life and i cant talk someone about my sadness

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by asking_advice, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

i dont find purpose in life and i cant talk anyone about my sadness

i dont find purpose in life. i think im just useless person in this earth. i live for nothing. this is my life.
    it seems i need 24 hours attention to stop this kind of emotion. i cant talk my mother about how i feel. i dont want her. to know what im going through because she has problem in health . she is getting older and i dont want to be a burden so i deal things on my own.
    psychotherapy is expensive. i cant buy self-help books here about suicidal thought. i need to order it in another country. i know it is expensive too.
    i dont want to share this feeling in my friends because they are not aware about my situation. i know that they will suggest that we should drink or pray.
    i want help and live but i dont know how.
    sometimes im tired to fight and want to die.
    i dont know what to do.
    i hope anyone can give me advice about how i feel.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
  2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Re: i dont find purpose in life and i cant talk anyone about my sadness

I sure do wish that I could help you. But I seem to be all out of easy answers this morning. I just want you to know that you've described pretty accurately how I feel right now. Like my life has no direction, meaning or purpose to it... That said, I think that there is help out there for you outside of family & friends. I don't know if you've explored psychiatry yet, but medication might be one option. I know you spoke of cost concerns and I'm not sure of your insurance situation, but that and/or talk therapy with a psychologist could be a possible solution. I wish you well and please do understand that most of us out here have felt the way that you do. And if we can survive, so can you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.