I dont fucking get it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FrainBart, Mar 8, 2013.

1. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

So... He didnt finish work until 7:30pm his bus was supposedy canceled (yet nothing on the bus web page) I had spoken to him at 7:40 and what ... bus gets canceled "I know what I'll do I'll sit here with my thumb up my god damned backside..." Considering I had sent hima few texts he couldnt be fucking arsed to inform me that his supposed bus was canceled.

I think he is doing this to me on purpose, and I ave had enough of it. I have cooked his dinner attempted to clean the flat whilst my damn daughter thinks its most fun to seriously get on my nerves, I tried washing up. and all he fucking does when he gets in is reward her with fucking treats, and tell her shes been a good girl... when I have told him several times just how naughty she has been. I really am so god damn fucking worthless in this world. Whats the fucking use of me being alive when I am always someones fucking doormat.

2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Pick up doormat, give it a shake. Then take off tomorrow morning early for a few hours leaving him with daughter. She may be contrary and be a little angel for him though the longer your break the less likely that is. Needn't cost too much. Go to a museum, read in peace on a library, checkout the charity shops. Give yourself some time and a treat.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: for you. Sounds tough :( What Theodora has suggested is a good idea I think.

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Then don't be his doormat. Make him cook his own tea and clean up his own mess.