I dont get it at all please help?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gunslinger, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunslinger

gunslinger Member

As I look back at my life and try to find resons to live and cant find any reason to keep on living, I am braught to one question. Every time I shoot for a relationship with some one its either a no or its fine for a little while but then I am left for the "other guy" I dont understand why doesnt anyone want to be with me? Im so lonely sometimes I just wanna die.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i'm sorry there's such loneliness in your life right now. you're right, it's a painful place to be. but you never know what the future brings... it may be something more than you've ever imagined or hoped for. i hope you can stick around to experience it.

catherine

3. gunslinger

gunslinger Member

thats what ive been telling myself for 8 years. someone will come eventually but all in all im still waiting and I doubt the lonelyness will ever end.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know the wait seems long and endless, but maybe you just haven't met the right person for you yet. One never knows where or when that may happen. For some people it happens early on in life. For others it is in later life. Don't give up on things. Meanwhile, friends can help fill the void to some extent. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.