I dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ouroboros, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

i must be stupid or different to everyone else or something, i dont get why people have to make fun of other people, i dont know why they have to make them feel so horribly small and crap, like a piece of shit, that they dont matter. I have never had the urge to do that to someone else, i dont understand what makes other people do it. :sad:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Who upset you hun???!!!
  3. winter

winter Well-Known Member

They're usually insecure about something and it makes them feel higher than they really are.
  4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I agree; people who do that to others usually have no 'life' and must make others feel worse to make themselves feel better. I too wonder why there's so much hate and misery inflicted on others but I believe that in the end, their karma will catch up with them and they will find themselves on the receiving end of such bad treatment.

Also, when I notice such behavior going on, I try to intervene if possible, to either tell the mean people to stop doing that, or to tell the victim that I"m on their side and to ignore such goings on. Do something kind to negate the meanness.

5. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

thanks guys, i didnt really expect response just needed to get it out really.
    i see what ur saying though, but i feel insecure alot but i dont feel like doing that, i dont get them.
    I dont even know who they were just some kids, early teens i think, things like this make me really angry at the world, really upset the way things are right now, it gets me worked up.
  6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Don't let the bastards grind you down :smile: