**I don't get it**

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Marshmallow, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

How can i be upset over someone i've had no contact in over 6 months. A text that i got ages ago just brought it it wll back and i got upset, but i dont bloody get why i would get upset by it! i hate some much but yet i let him get to me, i seriously don't. The message that i was sent ages wasn't the nicest of ones, if i post it, it would proberbly get deleted anyway.

I just don't get why i let him upset me even tho i hate him so much, i can never forgive him for what hes done but i feel like im the one who's stopping her having a proper relationship with him. :blink: :unsure:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Who done what to you Viks? I'll marmalize the bastard :jason:

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

The text message i read was one sent to me and other people in my family my my brother awhile ago. I thought it had been deleted off that phone but i was reading through my phone and found it and it really upset me. The text was pretty upsetting, i dont even think it would be suitable on here. I just dont get myself sometimes.

4. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

You're not well vikks, your triggers don't have to make sense, infact i'd be surprised if they did very often, I know mine sure don't. Don't read too much into it, your brain wanted something to be upset about and you found that, that's pretty much all it comes down to.

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Yeah maybe. I cant even bring myself to delete the text. I such a horrible text and its upsetting everytime i read it but i cant even delete it and i dunno why. How can i HATE someone so damn much but allow mself to get upset over something they did months ago. I just dont get it.

I dont get myself anymore :sad:

6. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Awwww im sorry your hurting hun.Hugs if wanted.i knwo what you mean.My triggers often dont make sense to me always so why should they make sense to others?im sorry you struggle with this too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.