i dont get it

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by thedeafmusician, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

i really dont get it. in so many ways I'm prolly so damn lucky. i mean, i have so much ahead of me, and so much to live for, or well its what people say. they're right too. :unsure:

So why do i still feel like crap? i have like no reason to. minus what its like at home, everything is just great. School's going great, and so is everything out of school too. Minus the tiredness.

i should stop being so ungrateful. i mean, gee, i should be thankful that i have somewhere to live even... and yet i still feel absolutely horrid. I make no sense. Maybe i should just sleep on it. that is, assuming i actually get to sleep. Man i loooove being overtired. :dry:

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

TDM
    Just because you are doing great in school and because you are doing great outside of school doesn't mean you still can't have those feelings of crappiness and sadness. I think it's normal and you have no reason like you should be grateful and stop being sad because sadness comes in different forms.

3. Robin

Robin Guest

Suffering can affect anyone regardless of what they should be thankful for, the fact remains that you are not feeling your best and on top of that are having problems sleeping, have you spoken to a nutrionist yet? Sometimes what we eat and drink can affect our sleep, worth a shot at least :hug:

4. sifusco

sifusco New Member

I used to feel that way, and sometimes I still do. I have a lot of things going for me, as well, but it feels like something is missing. I've learned, though, to take that as a good sign, and here's why. Sometimes, when I talk to other people, it seems like they are unhappy but they're doing what everyone else is doing. So if everyone is doing the same thing, including me, and I'm unhappy, it means that I'm looking for something with more meaning then what I see in front of me.

That's the reason why I've always gravitated to the "quieter" people, I feel like they have more to say, have more insight, and are generally more interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.