I don't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberrr

My mom kicked me out of the house a week ago for no reason at all. I've staying with my boyfriend and its really hard watching him get along with his mother so well.
She dosn't call him a bitch, slap him, or tell him she wouldn't care if he killed himself. Mine does.
I don't even know what to do anymore. I try to be a good daughter. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing wrong to make my mom stop speaking to me. I've wanted to kill myself so much during the past few days, and I'm seriously tempted to do it soon.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
It sounds like it is not your problem...anyone who would say those things is someone who has real issues...trying to please her might not be possible...maybe being out of the house will be a good thing for you...I am so sorry you were treated that way...it sounds so awful, but know you are better than that and this is not a reason to hurt yourself...you did nothing wrong! Big hugs, J

oval

your not doing anything wrong. that sounds like your mom has an issue. i know what it feels like to long for the acceptance and affection of a parent and nothing you ever do makes them treat you the way you want them too. you have to realise that your the best person you can be and that its not your fault she acts this way

Amberrr

I kind of think it was partly my fault because I've been kind of rude to her in the past few months and she told me that i started all the fights

Dave_N

Banned Member
Maybe you should try talking to your mom like two adults, without shouting or swearing. Also tell her that you feel suicidal because of the way that she treats you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00