I dont hate women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I adore women. I am attracted to creative and intelligent women.

But I am often disappointed by them. BECAUSE I think so highly of them.

I dont see women laugh or smile. Unless they are drunk. Or in cruelty towards someone.

My mother ruined her life because she couldnt get over my father leaving her, even through it was for the best.

I have a half brother who murdered his girlfriend. This has really shook me. In fact I make sure I do a secret Santa to a young girl every year because the young woman had a daughter. It's not the same girl but I see it as a symbolic gesture.

I've always tried to to be respectful of womens minds, but find they are interested in being treated with respect.

Even if I did hate women, it's nowhere near as how much they hate themselves.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I dont see women laugh or smile. Unless they are drunk. Or in cruelty towards someone.
That statement is so messed up. I don't drink or take drugs and I laugh and smile everyday. And I certainly don't take pleasure in other's misfortunes. I don't know what your real issue is but your perception of women is really distorted.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Should I understand you're only interested in women under influence? Maybe they don't smile or laugh around you unless drunk because you make them feel like sh*t. You make them sad, with your expectations and your sexism. You make them feel like they are not good enough. Like they are lesser human beings.

"or in cruelty towards someone"? Are you serious?

I've always tried to to be respectful of womens minds, but find they are interested in being treated with respect.
Of course a woman wants respect. Is that a problem?

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Even if I did hate women, it's nowhere near as how much they hate themselves.
I've always tried to to be respectful of womens minds
First of all, you make a false, derogatory, generalization, defining women as cruel and self hating, then you claim to respect them. This doesn't compute.

It seems to me that your attitude of superiority could be a cover for your own disturbing feelings and that you are simply projecting these on to others.

Maybe you should come to my hometown and see what they people are like. It's a town full of drunks and junkies who take no pleasure in their lives. I work with people who are joyless and close minded.

If I have a case of superiority, what's wrong with that? Considering what background I grown up with (which lead to a death at the hands of my half brother, a fact NONE of you are acknowledging) My hope was to meet better people so that I could have a better life and meet a good woman so that I could raise a family away from my alcoholic background. But 8t didnt work out.

I am insulted by what some of you are suggesting here. I am often in tears because of my loneliness. I feel I am being punished by trying to improve my life.

The problem is unless I write a long explanation of why I feel this way none of you understand.

So come to my hometown. Come to my place of work. Come and see the miserable mindless fools I have to put up with every day. Isn't it better to want to better yourself instead of sinking into apathy and hate?

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Wanting to better yourself is good. But how do you know that all these miserable and mindless fools you speak about don't want the same thing? Everybody has problems and issues in their lives and we all deal with them as best we can. Some more successfully than others. Some receive more help than others.

Wouldn't it be better to try to understand the struggles of others and help them rather than just blaming them for your own problems?

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
If I have a case of superiority, what's wrong with that?
What's wrong with that is that people are normally repelled by someone who thinks they're better than everyone else. I'm sorry for what your half-brother did. That's a lot to have to deal with. But if you truly want to better yourself, I would suggest working on being more open-minded and trying to see things from other people's perspectives instead of judging them right away. You don't seem to like being judged; other people don't like it either. And there are "miserable and mindless fools" everywhere, not just in your hometown. But you seem to have a habit of generalizing people, seeing everything in black and white, and not realizing that among "miserable and mindless fools" there are also undoubtedly some very intelligent and creative people. But everyone has problems, issues, baggage, etc. that they deal with or that are a part of who they are. And if you can't accept someone's flaws and issues, and that all human beings have their imperfections, then you're probably going to stay lonely.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
You sound like you have never talked to another human being.

How miserable or sad other people are doesn't make you a better person at all. Do you even have compassion?
I asked you previously if you were capable of loving. I'm not sure you understand what I'm asking.

The problem is unless I write a long explanation of why I feel this way none of you understand.
Actually, that would maybe help us understand. Although it doesn't have to be long, you know.

I'm sorry that your half-brother murdering a woman has affected you so much.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Putting people up on a pedestal and then judging them when they fail to live up to your expectations is not the same as thinking highly of them.
Yeah just reiterating this. Freaking well stated Gonz. If you 'adore' someone @LoveAlbatross you care about both the bad and the good in them, and in their lives. And EVERYONE has both bad and good.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
hey @LoveAlbatross i'm a male and i'm still very offended about your views on women. of course women deserve respect but it seems that you don't respect them. it seems that you think that you're superior to women which was ok 100 years ago but not now. I think you should go into counseling, you attitude towards women is unnatural and dangerous. i'm sorry about what your half-brother did but it doesn't excuse your behavior. it may not be your fault, see a professional so they can help you. otherwise you will always be alone...mike

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
If I have a case of superiority, what's wrong with that?
Come and see the miserable mindless fools I have to put up with every day. Isn't it better to want to better yourself instead of sinking into apathy and hate?
Nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself, but how is judging other people and the ignorance and lack of compassion it is based on an improvement? How are you any better than the down and out, broken, alcoholic next to you just because you were fortunate enough not to have experienced what they experienced. You don't know what happened to another person to make the them way they are. Before you claim any right to judge, walk a mile in their shoes. Feeling superior and judging others as mindless morons is a fault, not a virtue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00