I don't have a voice

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LonerForever, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LonerForever

LonerForever Well-Known Member

I don't have a voice. I used to. I shouted for help so hard but no one listened. I tried to help others to make up for how bad a person I was. Hoped I could add something good for a change. But that, like everything else, I failed. My whole address book is full of the people I tried to help but left more bad than I did good. I'm scared to touch anything because life is now my razor. I touch something and it bites back or dies in my heart. I can't tell you how much it hurts right now. I cut a little too deep. But thats okay. Soon I won't be able to hurt anyone else. Everyone can be happy because I can't hurt them anymore. My Nana would be ashamed of me for what I've done. I hope, for everyone elses sake, I'm thrown into hell.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Steven im sorry no one hears you or sees you pain hun I hear you and i wish you could reach out to your doctor again write out what you feel okay and give it to your doc Are you medication at all to help ease your sadness
    You do have a voice now here at SF hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.