I don't have anymore friends left bleh

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by riddleout, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riddleout

riddleout Member

Like I'm trying to believe that my parents and siblings are all I need, but I still can't help but feel left out? idk I feel like a loser and a coward
  2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

This reminds me......

I think that I stopped making friends a long time ago not only because I moved around several times and lost them, I've been living in the same place for 8 years so I have no excuse not to have made friends.

I've lived with my parents and little brother and so am used to their company, I'm very sheltered and have felt I don't need to make friends. But that's the problem, I haven't been prepared. I'll have to leave them eventually but have no social skills others my age have. I'm going to be very screwed very soon when I leave the house, I'm very scared. :sad:

My social needs, my need for company as everyone craves has been satisfiied all these years by my family, and I never had a need for friends. But I should have made friends, I WILL need them soon when I leave my family and have to be independent and alone in the world, its an extremely scary though for me.

Sorry if I just talked about me and my problems, I don't mean to be selfish and self-centered. I'm not sure what to say to your situation but I sympathize and also feel like a loser and coward, all the time.
  3. riddleout

riddleout Member

Oh don't worry I'm glad you shared your experience with me. Yeah, its a different situation for everyone, things happening for different reasons...I feel like a coward because I run away from problems with others and idk I'm just realizing that my "closest friends" weren't really that close ever. Idk I'm excited to live alone eventually just because I don't know, peace and quiet and be able to think to myself and meditate bleh I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, I didn't mean any thing negative
  4. Hey man it's OK. You are not a loser. I must admit I don't know what It feels like to not have any friends, but I have known people who do, and I can cheer you up, if your ever looking for a mate to talk to, send me a pm or hotmail me at: Callum_wooderz@hotmail.com
  5. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Hey, I know I don't know you or anything, but feel free to IM me anytime. It's LordByron102690 if you ever want to and I'm on :smile:.
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Same here. Feel free to pm me here or IM me at doublecolorless9 :)
    Always here to talk.
  7. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I have no real friends any more.

There's one guy my age I was friends with in high school. I speak to him all the time on msn but he's developed severe anxiety so I never see him.

My other 3 'friends' are more like aquatances, they're very shy themselves and quite immature. They're not like me. Being around them probably makes me wallow in my anxieties.

I do volunteering and I see other people my age and women who are in charge and they talk about seeing friends, going camping at weekends, working abroad for a few months. I'm like, man why can't I have friends like that. Why can't I be like that, like I should be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.