I don't have much time...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Korrupted, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Korrupted

Korrupted New Member

I guess, since my job is cutting me off from anonymous support found from third parties due to lack of Internet, I just want help?

I've slipped so bad, and I'm really worried about myself? Look at the "my story" I posted? I jsut could use some advice. Some back and forth I guess?

2. Danny260690

Danny260690 Member

Hi Korrupted,

I have been where you are and have followed through the last being 24 hours ago. After hindsight I didn't feel any better waking up in an a&e department not knowing anyone, not even family, my legs and arms wouldn't work and my heart rate kept spiking whilst my breathing rate declined. I had two seizures, one in the ambulance and one in resuscitation department of a&e and cant really remember much of the last 24 hours just what the staff at the hospital have told me.

I feel that by speaking about the issues i faced that took me to that decision allowed me to try and make some sense of them and proactively start to change my outlook on what I had felt. Therefore I am here and waiting to listen to anyone that needs my help and hopefully lives can start changing one by one and suicide attempts can fall.

If you would like to discuss anything, no matter what it is, just know that I am a listening ear, no judgement, no opinion, just here to listen and hopefully help.

Feel free to message me whenever you feel comfortable to and I will offer that listening ear.

Hope you get better soon xx