i don't know anymore...

Discussion in 'Rape & Abuse' started by romance5, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romance5

romance5 Member

i'm not sure if this should be on this forum or the suicide but i was sexually abused when i was about 8 and then again when i was 16. i started cutting when i was 12 and i still haven't stopped. i've never told anyone about this and i know that is bad but i just can't tell anyone. i've just become so numb and it seems like i'm always pretending. like, i'll put on a happy face even though no matter what i'm always depressed. one time it got so bad that i attempted suicide. i'm still suicidal and i just wish that none of this had ever happened to me. i want to wake up and realize this is all a dream...more like a terrible nightmare. i don't want poeple telling me to go see some kind of a doctor becuase that's what some of the people on this site have told me. i really don't want to. i don't know what i want anymore....

2. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

I know the feeling hun. And...if you ever need to talk i am here, I have been through both of those things and I understand.

3. bipolarkitty

bipolarkitty Well-Known Member

I understand and am here if you ever need someone to talk to. I was sexually abused every Sunday morning from the ages of 8 to 16. It took a lot of work to get past it. Talking to someone who's been there helps a lot. PM me if you ever want to talk.

4. lost soul

lost soul Guest

Putting that happy mask on is so hard. I too understand the situation you have, and are going through. Ypu can also PM me if you want to talk.

Take care

5. bipolarkitty

bipolarkitty Well-Known Member

I really hate that happy mask. I wore it WAY too long.:blink:

6. dai-z

dai-z New Member

So glad to see so many people have already offered you help, what a wonderful place. It takes courage to tell someone what has/is happeining to you. I still haven't found that place where I can face and talk about my past, but it is so long and messy and half of my memory is missing anyway........The only thing I can say which may be of help is that YES you have posted in the right place, YES you are brave for posting, what happened WASN'T your fault, and DON'T punish yourself for it.

IT'S TRUE -GOOD LUCK XXX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.