i dont know anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ihavenotears, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihavenotears

ihavenotears New Member

i dotn know what i want anymore

im fed up of the nightmares the memories of being reminded of everythign when i stare at me stupid body i just want to end it all just so i can not worry anymore nto be looking over my shoulde rall the time would it be different up there will i be safe? im so confused
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i'm sorry about the tough time you are having, do you think it's flashbacks? they can be pretty common, even years after an event, if you have other things upsetting you it can be overwhelming.

by "up there" do you mean after you die? if so, please dont' attempt. hang on. can you ask for help?

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You need to talk to someone about all these emotions and fears. Are you seeing a pdoc? Is it possible to attend a support group? I know how difficult it is to open up, but you made the 1st step by posting here. Keep posting and sharing, so many members are going through the same thing. It helps knowing you aren't alone in this. You can pm me anytime and maybe together we can get you through this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.