I don't know anymore...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Zetebi, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zetebi

Zetebi Member

Tonight was possibly one of the worst experiences of my life.

I got drunk. I broke CDs in front of people and slit my wrist and throat. I attacked one of my absolute best friends. All at a church.

I just want to die, how do you live past this?!

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey, first of all, are you seriously injured? if so - ok. i know you may not listen to me, but if you need medical attention GO. then come back. .. ok?

secondly - hun we have ALL done things like you described.....we all felt terribly afterward.

i am sorry you are feeling so upset and so low. . . . do you know what triggered you to break the cd's and lash out? were you so angry/upset before you had too much to drink hun? tell us more about it - or pm if you want to talk. .. i care xxxx :console:

3. jenn90

jenn90 Member

Are you ok!? :blink: Everyone has those moments... where we f**k things up and want to dissapear - literally. You were drunk... talk to your friend about it and apologize.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Zetebi,
    Welcome to the forum!! I can hear the pain you are in just by your thread. Have you gone and received medical attention? You need to take care of that first.
    What has triggered you so you are in so much pain?? You desperately need to talk this out. Holding it in is only going to cause it to stagnate and make things worst. You can talk to us because no one here sits in judgement of others. We will offer you support and an ear to listen even if all you want to do is vent your anger.
    Just about all of us deal with suicidal thoughts at least once in awhile and others deal with it dailey. There is help but you have to reach out and grab ahold of it. We are here for you!!Take Care!!

5. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

if you did it while on the drink thats part of the problem.
    although it doesnt excuse what you did, it certainly contributes towards it.

how are you feeling now? are you ok?
    i imagine your best friend will probably understand.

what brought you to this point though?

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Zetebi,

Welcome to the forum.

I have had an experience like you have described before, to get passed it you just have to learn from your mistakes and move on. What caused you to react so angrily? :hug:

7. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

you're gonna get through it. you'll be ok, you just need to get yourself help and support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.