I don't know anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LotusFlower, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

I don't know if I can keep this up anymore. My daughter and husband are down stairs with the rest of the family having dinner. I can't stand that many people being around or the noise. So I have been sitting up in our room for the night since about 3. I am tired of it all. I am tired of trying, I am tired of telling myself just one more day. We are living with my inlaws because I can't hold down a job. My medications don't seem to be helping. I am tired of crying all the time. I have all my medications sitting in front of me trying to figure out a way just to hold on one more day. I can't seem to come up with a reason. I hate the holidays. I hate my life. I can't figure out how to keep going on. I just want it all to stop.

2. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry- I know how you feel.
    I hate my life and I'm tired of continuing on as well.
    There's nothing for me to hang on for. I can think of so many reasons for me to be gone.
    I lost my job this summer not- that I was happy then because I sure wasn't.

You're certainly not alone.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm sorry it's all so smothering for you. And I know what you mean about trying to find one more reason to hold on. But you really arent alone. You've got people here that truly understand your pain and troubles. So please keep posting. Let us know more about you so that we can help. So many times just sitting and telling someone, anyone, even a stranger over the internet can lift such a load for you. So please keep posting. :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.