i dont know anymore....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx

xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx Well-Known Member

i dont know how to explain how i feel any more...
    the voices just take over..
    my head is always sore...
    i wish i could explain how they make me feel...
    always sayin " just end it... just get it done and we'll be ok.. it can take all the pain, its the only way..."

i havent felt happy is such a long time.. i cant even remeber how it feels...
    and the voices say i will never know again... and i believe them now.. everything they say is true...

i know people on here would care... but my family?... my friends???...
    i'm not so sure i even have any friends anymore.. other than my friends on here.. so i know they wouldnt care...
    it all just seems so pointless...

2. foreverYoung180

foreverYoung180 Well-Known Member

dont listen to those voices!

"If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person."

it's true :happy: you may not know it, but im sure youve touched many peoples lives..
    most friends are in our lives only for a season.. :sad: but im sure there are many more to come..and family is family. no matter what they say or how they act..im sure they love you and would miss you.

this world is sometimes heartless, uncaring, and just plain difficult and at some times it may seem pointless. the key is to find a point to live for. something, anything. you could bring the world so much, and make a great impact on people's lives. to me, thats the only thing i live for. to make a difference in others lives.

3. xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx

xXxBrOKenWiNgSxXx Well-Known Member

i have nothing to live for...
    nothing to look forward too...
    nothing i feel strongly about..
    i cant make a difference to peoples lives as i dont even know how to help people...

i have to point or perpose in life...
    so why bother....?

4. foreverYoung180

foreverYoung180 Well-Known Member

most days i feel like that..

What's the point?

Nobody would care if i just crashed my car right now..

i hear you.. i do. you may feel like you are just wandering around in this life with no direction..wondering each day why you even bother. beggin God to let you just die in your sleep.

but i believe that we are all in this world for a purpose. its worth it to try to find that purpose. when you do, you will have something great to live for. You have a purpose its just a matter of finding it.

im not so good at helping others, but i will keep trying. maybe one day i can make a difference. cause sometimes it takes just one person to make a difference in the outcome of anothers life. i want to do something meaningful with my life..no matter how long im here for..

id want someone to reach out to me, so im reaching out to you. i have faith in you..you can pm and talk to me anytime.
    :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.