I don't know anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziva

I am meeting with my lawyer today on the Carol bitch nurse issue(for those who don't know, look through past posts I made on here). My lawyer is applying for a peace bond, since now the courts want a conviction apparently, and though I try to stay optimistic and hope for this peace bond, which I know what it is since I am thinking on getting it against my ex-boyfriend, I doubt the prosecution will accept it, since I "broke the peace" or whatever when I called her, which means I breached oribation. I didn't know any of this when I called her, since there was NOTHING that said that I had to stay away from her, only to keep the peace. She claims I said nasty stuff that I did not say, but I never, I only wanted to know why she would refuse to look at my medical document when it came to the assault charge, since I was in a seizure at the time that this happened. Anyway, if the peace bond is denied, the court date is next week, which adds more burden's to everyone's life, my mom broke her arm and has to get surgery on Monday, so I'm praying that my lawyer says the peace bond was approved. After all, that's the only thing the police claimed they could do with my stalker ex-boyfriend so they should have gotten a peace bond at the courts from this woman in the first place. Anway, if I'm not dealing with other things tonight I'll let you all know the outcome. I don't meat with the lawyer until 4:00 p.m. and it's 8:39 a.m. here right now, so I got a few hours between now and then.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Lets hope the judge really sees things how they are and is fair I hope you get the peace bond then just close that door forever okay hugs

Ziva

Guess what? I am now going to trial for the bitch. This is so fucking stressful and has hurt me soooo much, I even drank alcohol again which I thought I'd stop but after this I decided who gives a fuck, thank god I did it in my own home, I'm not drunk or anything, don't worry. She should feel SO PROUD for all the pain and grief she has caused me. I have attempted suicide sooooo many times because of her(and other factors, but SHE WAS ONE OF THE MAIN FACTORS) and now I have to face her on March 11th, 2011? Thanks for all the stress and grief she has given to me and my family. she must feel SO PROUD. I swear, she is in a very close tie with the first person I hate.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I am sorry yo u have to go through all this i wish you didn't have to hugs to you Soon it should be over with i hope then you cna move on hugs

Ziva

Yea and I'm probably going to have a criminal record. I know I shouldn't have called her, but there was NOTHING on my conditional discharge before that said ANYTHING about staying away from her! And yet the cops claim that I can only get a peace order against my ex-boyfriend, who is doing WORSE than what this woman is CLAIMING that I did, but the courts WON'T give me one with this woman?!?!?! I already got the message I'm not welcome in my province. It's pretty much this fucking world. I wish that we could just go to someone and choose to be "released" whenever we felt like it, like in the book The Giver, by Lois Lowry. Thing is, in that book they got rid of people with disabilities and such too, as soon as they were born, so that definitley would have happened to me. Probably would have been better off that way too if we had a world like that, but on the condition that we have a legal choice over it. I know if I had the actual choice (once again, I've tried to get out of this world but I don't have anything that works) to leave I would. Because it seems I'm not wanted anywhere and besides, now with this issue, if I get a criminal record I will be applying for welfare since I won't be able to get a job then because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00