I dont know how i got here....

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Chanercia, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chanercia

Chanercia New Member

Hey guys. I feel so stupid. writing to a buncha strangers, most of which will never see this....how on earth did i get to this point? I know this forum is for suicidal people, and i dont know what possessed me to search this in google. am i really suicidal? its so weird to apply a word as strong as that too me. i mean yes, my life isn't all puppies and rainbows right now, but suicide? could i really do it?....the scariest part it, i think i could. i mean, i think about it a lot. not committing suicide, but just dying in general. how i would do it. would i write a note? what would it say? what would people think?...would anyone care?....ive made plans and drawings and wrote songs, but ive never seriously considered going through with it. until today. So, now what?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Chanercia coming here you were reaching out for help hun You are confused and you don't know where to go next. You call your doctor hun you call a crisis line talk to someone
    you get some support for you so you stop thinking suicidal thoughts ok There is help hun coming here shows me you want help hugs
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Chanercia and welcome to SF. You don't need to feel stupid telling us about your problems...a lot of us are dealing with similar thoughts and feelings, so we won't judge you. I'm glad you came here, and hopefully we can help you.
  4. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

Don't worry, I still don't know hoe I've gotten to this point in my life.

How long have you been feeling like this? Is there anyone you can talk to about this? It's also a constructive thing to sort of back track to when you believe you started to feel like this. What events happened that may have started this.
  5. Wispiwill

Wispiwill Well-Known Member

You say that you've never seriously considered going through with it (despite thinking about it for a long time) until today. What's changed?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.