I don't know how much longer I can go on!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrisuk87, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisuk87

chrisuk87 New Member

My life is over!! I lost the girl of my dreams in October!! We moved into a home together in September, but I was going thru a really bad stage in life after giving up a cannabis habit so we could try for a kid!! I didn't want too b a 26 year old stoner anymore but got hit with unbearable withdrawals!! I ended up losing my job which I loved n ended up losing her over it!! I'm still plagued with anxiety and depression!! I gave up my own home so we could move in together!! Iv lost all my mates, I barely function!! I found out in march she's met someone else and is pregnant n engaged!! I fight off panic attacks daily and feel worthless, last year I had it all and it's all gone!! I just want to die, iv got an appointment on the 15th with a mental health unit!! I wish I never met her, in 25 years I never had a problem and in 12 months iv lost everything!! My days are filled with crying n loneliness, no-one understands and just let's me rot away!! Iv nothing too live for anymore

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Chrisuk87 i hear your pain i do and i am sorry you are so sad. You are grieving right now ok the loss of a dream but you can have it again you can. She has moved on and you will too
    You get off the drug and you stay off it and the next time you meet someone that someone will know the true you not the you on weed ok. Iknow it hurts but it will pass it will just take it one day at a time ok You get that help you need This relationship was not meant to last the next one will last because you will be stronger and healthier mentally hugs

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, you need to focus for your appointment and until then you need to remain calm. Relationship break ups cause a lot of trauma and anguish. I am sorry to hear that you in a state but it will take time to get over the hurt you feel. Is there anyone you speak to in the meantime like helplines such as Samaritans. If you feel alone just keep posting here. Please take care of yourself.

4. chrisuk87

chrisuk87 New Member

I prefer the Me on weed!! I was super confident, loved getting up for work, had everything I needed in life!! She fell in love with me n knew I smoked, I regret stopping everyday!! I hate me off it, it's been 12 months since I stopped n I notice no changes!! The stress and pain it's caused plus everything else is definitely made it the worst decision of my life!! I had everything n now it's gone!! Paranoia, anxiety, depression!! Sleeping on my mums couch at 26, n all the pain if her moving on n getting pregnant within 5 months of us splitting!! We lived together for 10 months, I just can't believe she can do this!! I miss my old life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.