I don't know how much longer I can go on..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by yursomedicated, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I'm back to this point. I drove home from work...I wanted to just drive right into a pole. I drove home shaking. I see the psychiatrist tomorrow. I'll end up telling him I'm fine I know I will. How old do you have to be to buy a gun? I think if I could buy one...I'd be done.

Maybe I'll be back on. I don't know. Honestly I don't care anymore. Fuck it.

My friend did it.....I can too. Bye.

2. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

please tell you psychiatrist how you really feel.That you even want to buy a gun.That is so dangerous,for yourself and others..what if it goes off accidentally and hurt someone else?You don't want that.You just want to feel better.If you lie to your doctor,how can you ever feel better?
    Please post again.

3. yursomedicated

I'd buy the gun..drive to a secluded area and do it. No one else involved.

4. SirCamel

SirCamel Well-Known Member

bring me wiith you.

5. Polar

Polar Account Closed

Hi Upontherooftopsx,

I'm so sorry to hear how you were feeling. Remember how you told me you and I have a great deal in common. I know what it's like to lose a friend and I don't want to lose you.

You've come this far and got through so much to give up now. You didn't hesitate to reply to me and I was so down and you picked me up.

This society we live in is not worth giving your life up for. You are a much better person than that and you have so much to give. Please don't give it away.

Please take care.

Kind regards,

Polar

6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

You can keep going a lot longer than you think, please tell your therapist how you're really feeling, tell him what you've told us.
    I'm here if you want to talk. :hug:

7. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

You can get thru this...please when u go to ur shrink tell them everything ur going thru...their there to help...i love u please push thru this shit...if i have to then I'm bringing u with me...we'll get thru this together...

8. Kaganovich

Kaganovich Active Member

You know, I think you've hit on a very important point. Why do we go through the pantomime of seeing mental health 'experts' only to tell them what we think they need to hear to tick off another session, and allow you the space to go away and feel and do what you really want?
    When I'm feeling suicidal the last thing I want is 'help'

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

ronnie.please let us know how you're doing today :hug:

10. yursomedicated

I'm not sure if I can say this but I will anyway. I tried to hang myself, passed out but was unsecessful.

11. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey there, I'm sorry your feeling so crappy. Maybe it's not a good idea to tell the psychiatrist you're feeling fine. How can they help you if you don't tell them the truth? I know it's difficult but it's in your best interests to try and open up as much as you can. It's a long and painful road and sometimes we need as much help and support as possible to get us through it. Use your psychiatrist to your advantage, and your friends.We're here if you'd like to talk more. How're you feeling today?

12. yursomedicated

Doctor didn't ask anything so I didn't tell him. Changing meds like always..

How am I today?

My neck and head kill. I have no energy and I still feel like dying.

13. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

How long have you been seeing your psychiatrist? Do you think he's helping? You could try and get another one, it's just like any professional out there - some are useless whereas others are great.

Maybe the change in meds will make you feel better, I hope so. :) :hug:

14. yursomedicated

Today was my second visit. I'm not changing again.

15. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

2 sessions isn't much, it can take a few to get used to each other. Maybe as time goes on you'll start to trust him and open up to him more.

16. yursomedicated

I don't plan on returning

17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Elaine has given you great advice hun. I hope you'll make the right decisions, :hug:

18. Polar

Polar Account Closed

Hi Upontherooftopsx,

Please get some help. Your life is too valuable not to. It means something to me and everybody else here.

Please take.

Kind regards,

Polar

19. Polar

Polar Account Closed

Hi Upontherooftopsx,

Please get some help. Your life is too valuable and worth so much more than what you're thinking. You mean so much to me and everybody else here.

Please take care.

Kind regards,

Polar

20. yursomedicated

Someone suggested me going to like a rehab place in the middle of no where.

Not happening...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.