I don't know how much longer I can take this

JCC988

I hate my life so much. The lack of a career and job skills forcing me to work shit jobs with shit pay with no prospects of anything better, the drinking, the lack of friends and a significant other also with no prospects, the bad memories.

I just don't want to do this anymore. Even my mother saying "please don't leave me please don't leave me" is enough for me to hold on. The pain never ends and likely never will. Only through death can I finally be free and at peace.

Last edited:
I feel the same. I have a lot of regrets of terrible things I have done while intoxicated in the past. I have also been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder 1.

is there a particular reason why you feel that way? Other than work?

do you have a good support network?

JCC988

I feel the same. I have a lot of regrets of terrible things I have done while intoxicated in the past. I have also been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder 1.

is there a particular reason why you feel that way? Other than work?

do you have a good support network?
No I have no real support outside of my mother. She's already going through a lot. Including the possibility that she may never walk again. I just can't bring myself to burden her with my bs.

It’s not BS but I hear you. I sometimes feel like a burden. I’m sorry to hear that your Mum is unwell.

Are you on any medication like anti depressants? I find setraline really good?

would you be willing to join AA? It’s online at the moment. I find it useful in keeping me sober and meeting others who do/did feel shitty like I do

JCC988

I'm actually on 4 different psych meds. I'm probably going to switch psychiatrists because the one I have will simply up the dosage. I don't think doing AA online will help me.

I’m sorry you feel so low. I too am trying really hard to get out of this state of mind so I totally understand how you feel.

Just know that myself and others feel like you do. I wish you well. Try and keep your head up ❤️

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00