I don't know how much longer I will be here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aviewfromchaos, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

Some things have happened in the last few days that have made my resolve to do this pretty damn solid. I don't know when it will happen. But it will. I know how I will do it. I cannot live like this any longer. So if I stop posting, goodbye.

2. niceguy

niceguy Active Member

dude, i've just been trying to read all your past posts. first of all, maybe you should distance yourself from any girl(s) that are hurting you right now. and keep a little distance from girls just for now. until you get a little better. can you elaborate on how else things are going bad for you at the moment?

3. Schannah

Schannah Member

If the last few days have turned you around, the next few days, or weeks, or months, could turn you around again. You owe it to yourself not to do anything unless you can be sure there's no way for you to ever be happy again.

4. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

i have. my relationship turned into a shitstorm and now things are horrible. i really can't go into any detail, bro. i am isolated from most of the people i called my friends. it is the darkest point of my life.

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I know how hard it can be when relationships turn around for the worse...I ended up here after a bad break up and after three years of self destructive behavior I found this place. I guess what I am trying to say is twofold. One, I understand your pain and two this place may be a key factor in helping you heal and lead a happy life once again.
    You said you can't elaborate but can you give us some idea? I think the most important thing for us to support you is to know how your feeling...the details are incidental in many respects but how you are reacting to the situation and your emotions are what is key. Do you mind sharing some more?
    I am here to listen, provide a shoulder to lean/cry on and to share my experience with you...I honestly never thought I would be okay after my breakup...I felt so worthless, along with a bunch of other sad thoughts/emotions but I am alive today. I am single and wish I was not but life is good and I have friends that I can share my good and bad times with.
    Please continue to post so I and others can support you..it really helps to get the crap out of your head and that way we can best be there for you...if you feel more comfortable talking in PM I would be happy to write to you there.
    I really feel your pain, break ups are so very heartbreaking.
    Please share what you can and also let us know if there is anything we can do for you...be gentle with yourself as you are going through a tough time...
    Wish I knew you better so I could offer better guidance and support...I do care. Bambi

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Relationships often turn into 'shitstorms', and you just have to deal with it. You can either try to work it out with your girlfriend and come to a compromise or end the destructive relationship once and for all. Ending your life over a bad relationship is not worth it. Life is worth more than a broken relationship. Please don't give up hope that you may find another girl to love you in the future. :hug:

7. niceguy

niceguy Active Member

no, my point is that relationships dont provide unconditional love usually. you should try and get in touch with a childhood best friend and tell him your mental situation.

8. niceguy

niceguy Active Member

you dont need the constant scrutiny of a girl right now. unless the girl is really nice and understanding. rely on friends and relatives to get you through this. once you get better you can get any girl you want. trying to push things in the wrong order wont get you anywhere. get better first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.