I don't know how much more I can take

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by CharlieH, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieH

CharlieH New Member

Last September (2012) I had a massive break down and I have constantly been self harming, cutting and taking a whole load of pills.
    I have been getting help from doctors and councillors but they don't seem to be helping at all. I also have great support from friends and my head teacher and dad but my mum is a complete nob about it all.
    My mum makes me feel worthless, pathetic and a failure.
    There is a tremendous amount of pressure on me from my whole family and myself meaning that I do school and then revision non stop for 18/19 hours a day.
    I have constantly been close to killing myself but luckily I have been talked out of it by my classest friend on many occasions.
    I have one thing that I enjoy and that is volunteering but I have even lost enjoyment in that.
    I am currently going with anxiety and depression but they may think its bipolar.
    I am at my end with exams extremely close and don't know how much more I can take.
    Please can someone reply and help?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Charlie so hard when you are under so much pressure. I hope when the exams are over you can relax some
    Make a plan ok that when exams are over you will do something special just for you ok something small even but just for you.
    Can you talk to the teacher maybe if your marks are high enough you can be exempted from some exams I am glad you have a close friend maybe you and this friend can just do something fun to release all that tension too. hugs to you
  3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Pre exam time is extremely stressful. Your long days are too long, as Total Eclipse suggests you need some free time to relax doing something else, video games or physical activity. Something that's absorbing and not revision will help ease the pressure.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.