I don't know how much more I can take

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by XsweetpoetX, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

Im getting so sick of the way people treat me. Do my feelings not matter at all? Am I really that unimportant? Im so sick of people giving me sad looks and acting like they care,when they don't. Im tired of having people telling me I act the way I do for attention. I just want to end it all.
  2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

if someone says that you are just trying to get attention, it sounds to me like that person wants to be in denial of the problem. I think it's easier for some people to pretend that nothing is wrong, but they make things worse that way.

as far as sad looks go, some people may be trying to help, just in a lame way. or maybe they're just being jerks, i don't know.
  3. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

tbh you can t worry too much about what other people may or may not thinkl.

poeple might not unsderstand or they might be asshoeles, you have to be storong for yourself.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Tell ppl when they say that how it feels...and also tell them how much it hurts...you deserve to be treated kindly and anyone who does not do that has real problems...J
  5. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

I just want to die more and more everyday.
  6. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more, do not allow people to be negative towards you, ask them to stop and if they don't, you need to stay away from them, it looks like they are making you feel this way, not your head, it's them, it's happening to me, but instead of hurting me I make them realize they are supposed to help me, show positivity or not show anything at all, I'm going to try to take them to therapy with me, so they can see how they hurt and damage my healing.

They are making this world a crappy place for you, they, not you and nobody deserves that.

Good luck, be strong and God bless you.
  7. ~Heather~

~Heather~ Well-Known Member

Anyone who accuses you of doing this for attention shouldn't be someone important enough to you to affect you. Most do not understand what it's like but they should still be there for you, which may be why some of them seem like they're being fake.
    You are important and deserve to be treated as such :hug:

I think that most people in this world only care about themselves particularly when they are stressed. Those who help other people with their problems with sincerity even while facing their own are truly wonderful.

Therefore I believe you are more worth while than they are :)
  8. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

there is no way in this world you are unimportant,you have a great heart and fantastic sense of humour and im a better person for knowing you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.