I Don't Know How To Classify It...

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by lakenb, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakenb

lakenb Active Member

So I have been having blackouts lately, I'm not passing out inactive, I'm still functioning just little to no memories and no control. I was on my way to go talk to an old acquaintance that i had cut off ties with because he couldn't handle me not wanting to date him and how i didn't see him anywhere near that. I was very blunt about that. always had been, I still have text messages telling him that I wasn't interested in him in that way and would never be. But I blacked out on my way over there, yes I'm getting help or trying to for the blackouts they really freak me out, and when I came to he was, you know, doing his thing.. in me. without a condom even. I started crying but i couldn't find my voice to tell him to stop and i was uncontrollably visibly shaking. I was molested as a kid a few times and I have tried my best to move past it but I don't know how to classify this. I feel so violated but I was blacked out so I don't know exactly what happened all I can remember was it was painful.

2. K.Darling

K.Darling New Member

I think you could press charges, it sounds to me like you were impaired. Don't go near this guy again, for your own wellbeing, and try to forgive yourself. He Knew you weren't interested, and he still went for it when you weren't all there. And your change to shaking should've made him stop just to check if you were okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.