I don't know how to go on anymore........................

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lelantgirl, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

I really don't know how to carry on....................on verge of a breakdown and got noone to help catch me...................desperate to cut myself to get pain gone...............and bring 'some' relief........................I am so alone it's palpable and yet got noone.....................can't even sleep to numb it down....................got so many illnesses my body is going on me...................losing mum recently has taken its toll and I just wish to be with her......................I must go..................
    PLEASE someone what can I do...................Samaritans, medics, therapists etc are all a waste of time as known from past times when needed them...............only mum got me through past trauma's (and been alot of them)...................now I stand and crumble alone....................

2. ShockHouse

ShockHouse Member

Lelant girl first off hello! :) I lost a loved one like your mom recently just like you so I know how you are feeling. I just want to see them again and see killing myself as the fastest way also, but we can't. It isn't what your mom or my friend would want from us. I know for a fact they are pleading everyday that we don't make this mistake. It is hard to imagine not seeing my friend for my whole life, but if we took our life to see them they would have a horrible conscious that they killed us. We just have to wait no matter how hard it is, because one day it'll happen for both us and we will see them again with all our life stories to share. So please don't go see her just yet.

3. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

What is it you feel you need to get you through Lelant girl? how did your mum help, was it because she was there? with you? Can you remember what you two would talk about at times like this? do you think it might help to talk to her? or maybe write her a letter? or maybe you've tried that already?
    I hope you find the strength to keep trying, to keep talking. Sending you good wishes. t.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.