I don't know how to go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bmac, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmac

bmac Member

I have been depressed before and have even posted on this board before. I don't know how far we can be pushed before we break. I thoght I was going to break some time ago but was stronger then I thought. Now I think I may have reached that breaking point. My father died 8/31 and yesterday I was told my grandfather has less the a week to live. I am vomiting it hurts so much. That does not even begin to describe all my self destructive acts (my spelling sucks). Life can really hit us hard when it wants to get rid of us.

2. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

Sorry about your father and grandfather. The feelings of loss to subside with time.

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I'm sorry for your loss and I'm sorry that you were struck again with the news of your grandfather. I can only imagine the grief and sadness you are feeling. :hug: As for life hitting you hard b/c it wants you gone, I don't buy that. I don't think life wants you gone, I think it's giving you a test to see how strong you can be. The fact that you are still standing even after such a horrible shock and a horrible time of events shows you are a strong person. I hope you can carry on because I believe that both your father and grandfather would want the best for you and wouldn't want to see you end things. Take care of yourself hun, am here if you need to talk.

Kanani~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.