I don't know how to handle this.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by partylpoison, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. partylpoison

partylpoison Active Member

I couldn't remember where this thoughts started. Nights of hurting myself. Days that I wish I did not wake up to.

2. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

Fight it. Every day is a new start. Hurting yourself isnt a need, its a symptom. You need to speak to someone close and disclose how youre feeling. People are more supportive than you would believe, give them the chance to help you.
    Something i recommend to everyone is to start small. getting back on your feet cant be done in one leap. Take one small step each day, however small. Talk to someone and confide in loved ones /family. Is there anything you can do during the days and evenings to keep you occupied, an interest or a hobby?
    You can change life, it can be better. It will get better.

2 people like this.
  3. partylpoison

...I'm doing it,,,but everytime I try to fight the urges, something reminds me like I don't deserve to be happy.
    ...bhawk,,thanks for replying..at least now, I have someone I could talk to about my feelings..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You have to fight these emotions and feelings you have. Life can be tough. I suffered similar urges but had to find the inner strength to fight these by using the alternative methods. The alternative methods were elastic bands and ice cubes. It's very hard as it's easy to lapse into these urges but you have fight. Cutting only leaves wounds and reminders of the pain you felt at the time. I know it's hard but keep posting for the support we can give you. Be safe and take care.

2 people like this.
  5. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

partylpoison, You do have a right to be Happy, depression is keeping you down and unhappy, YOU have a right to expect all the same Good things everyone else has, it may not always be easy to obtain them but with work and determination as well as some help, you can have those Good Feelings! There are people in here that have been where you are now, They have come through it, This is a Safe Place for you in here. we care about you, we know what you are feeling, maybe not exactly the same but we did not get here by being happy or lucky., we will help and support you! Reach out and ask, People will respond like some have done already! We all wish you the best, The Best because you do Deserve it! We are here for you!

2 people like this.
  6. partylpoison

Thank you..I really do appreciate those kind words of yours..and just like many of you here, I hope I can also get through with this chapter of my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.