I don't know how to handle this

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Entity, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

There's a girl at my school that is pretty much sexually harrasing me. I don't want to hurt her feelings, so i've only told her to stop once. and my mother.. ugh my mother.. she is trying to be my best friend. i'm like uhh no. and my sister, oh god my baby sister.. I love her :wub: i get to see her soon, haven't seen her since August 8th. Ronnie, my bestest friend in the whole wide world is everything i have.. and i feel sooo alone without her. :( My dad is constantly asking me what's wrong.. people at school are staring at me coz i cut.. i have emotional issues i'm trying to fight myself. but i can't. i don't understand them. :( and school is harder this year than it has been in a while... i feel like i'm not understanding anything.. and it's a chore to even stand or sit down. it feels like a chore to even live :( i don't know what's wrong with me so don't ask.. but jeeze.. i feel so nonexitant.. i feel like i am some gray sluggish thing walking down a street filled with happy bright yellow blobs and no one notices me. no one. i feel so lonely :(
  2. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

When Hannah comes down you will not be talking to me. You will spend the whole weekend with just her, no distractions.

I thought I already told you how to handle Marissa but maybe just me telling you isn't enough?

You will talk to your pdoc on wed to help with your emotional issues. It'll be hard but you promised me you would.

I'll say it a million times, NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU. I feel the same as you so is something wrong with me?

And you know what will happen if you don't get your grades up so I'm not even going to talk about that.

No one notices you? What about all your art friends? Well...Marissa notices you. Toooooo much. I wanna knock the shit outta her.

And on a happy note. You're my "bestest friend in the whole wide world" too. :)

I love youuu.