i don't know how to love... im rambling again, not worth reading![you're warned] xD

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by The Scream, May 27, 2009.

1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

it's the third time im in the same mess...

sleeping with someone i don't love...
    i don't know well enough to love...

and it's the second time i met someone and slept with that same person both the same day =(

when i don't love someone, it's so much easier the get laid...

i loved 2 people in my life, and i haven't even kissed those two...

dammit...

i feel like a giant hooker...
    and tomorrow im seeing him again =(

sorry for another worthless post...
    *boom!* there goes my head...
    i wish... =(

2. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Re: i don't know how to love... im rambling again, not worth reading![you're warned]

I guess maybe becasue there's no fear of losing them you have the confidence to do what you couldn't with those you cared about? :hug:

3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

Re: i don't know how to love... im rambling again, not worth reading![you're warned]

just some food for thought.

you are in charge of your own body, your own mind, soul, spirit and heart.

don't give them away to just anyone you meet.

you are more valuable than that.

but. we teach people how to treat us (quote from dr. phil mcgraw)

we do.

be careful.
    someone once told me to guard my heart
    they were right.
    you have the power to take care of yourSELF.

4. plates

plates Well-Known Member

maybe you're acting out anxiety with the people who you want to kiss and love, with this person you're sleeping with. maybe it's avoiding the people you really love and want to sleep with by having sex with this person at the moment?

you're not a hooker. if you know what you're doing, then try not to worry too much about it or feel guilty. :hug:

5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Yes... I'm pretty much the same.
    Seems like a good idea at the time, a month or so later I end up sick with myself. I like mdmefontaine's advice.
    Guard yourself, your body is inescapable it's a huge part of you, don't give it to just anyone! Wait until you know they deserve you.
    Sometimes you might feel you need the 'attention' but that's better given by people who genuinely care about you.
    Big :hug: s