I don't know how

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Brokenness, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brokenness

Brokenness Well-Known Member

I don't know how to do this anymore, to wait for meds to help. I'm exhausted just fighting off the urge to kill myself. It's overwhelming and overrides everything else. I am trying to not do it, but it's so hard and I am only so strong. This all hurts. I feel like a horrible hateful person, I don't deserve anything. I guess not even to die and have it over with. Sometimes I desperately want ppl to talk to and other times I can't talk and fear I am just driving ppl away from me. I'm not likable. Not lovable. I feel like nothing. I'm empty. A shell of meat, no real person left in me.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Brokenness...I have truly felt like you have posted...our perceptions deceive us into feeling unlovable and hateful...what we are is in pain...if your meds are not effective, please talk to your doctor so s/he can manage them more effectively...hoping you feel better

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I love you because I see in you a suffering person who is innocent and who does not deserve the cards fate has dealt you. there is only so much that I can do though. I can remind you that you really do deserve to be loved. There is probably a way for you to get better and to reach a point where you feel glad to be alive. the info in the link in my signature might help. please keep talking to us, maybe we can help you get through this

4. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

can you speak to your doctor about your feeling?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.