i dont know how

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by desperatlysick, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desperatlysick

desperatlysick New Member

2 days ago i tried and thought had suceeded in taking my life. i have been thinking about it a long time and i always new my plan would just be to finish off a bottle of the most dangerous pills in the cabinat. my parents were out to dinner. around 7:00 i opened the bottle and poured it all in my mouth. i have no idea how many were in there, all i know was it was enough to make me pass out about 40 minutes later. i woke up in the hosipital surrounded by strangers giving me reasons to stay alive. im not religious and ive never once felt like there was a "god" who cared if i lived or die. these reasons mean nothing to me and i know as soon as im alone again the same thing is gonna happen, just i know i wont mess up again. sorry, im just a mess right now

2. underdosed

underdosed Guest

its okay you're a mess. i was too. i did almost the same thing as you: took pills at night so the parents wouldnt find me til morning, passed out, and woke up in the hospital violently throwing up. i felt EXACTLY the same: as soon as im alone, im doing it again [and better]. now i just have even more guilt about it then i did before. sooner or later tho.

hope you get better
    pm me if you want

rosalie

3. mykindofpain

mykindofpain Guest

I know this forum is to help but I'm just like you. Pills are a waste of time. <mod edit-gentlelady-offering suicide advice>

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.