I dont know if anyone cares!!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by 1izombie, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I have a date and a plan (a fool proof plan) and well I told my docs and all they did was change my meds....idk ...my one doc was going to get me a counselor but he said that he thinks I dont need one...hmmm i have a plan to kill myself and a date set and he doesnt think i need a counselor... so now the clock is ticking and i guess he'll change his mind when i'm dead....wtf

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Your doc sucks as bad as mine!

3. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! :cry:

LOTS of people CARE!!! LOTS!!! Doctors are IDIOTS sometimes!! Just cuz he's a doc doesn't mean he is right!!

I love you babe!! You are my bestest friend in the whole world now!! You CAN get help and get better and FEEL better!! I KNOW you can! And we still have to meet in person!! So you CAN'T go anywhere!!!

This plan is OFFICIALLY CANCELLED!! You are TOO awesome for that plan!! You get a NEW plan with a LONG HAPPY LIFE!! :biggrin:

And I am not saying to stay for anyone else... even tho MANY MANY MANY would miss you! I am saying to stay for YOU! Because YOU are TOO amazing to go anywhere!! You are too awesome to not be alive!! This world would be a WORSE place without you in it!!

Tell your doc that you want a counselor whether he thinks you need one or not... OR a NEW DOCTOR to replace HIS shitty ass!!!

BTW - WHY WHY WHY??? Why didn't you tell me any of this when we talked Tue night??? You seemed FINE!! You LOOKED fine!! I meant to ask how the appt went, but I got sidetracked... but since you didn't say anything, I didn't think it went bad!! :sad: Talk to me!! I AM HERE FOR YOU!!

Talk to you SOON!!! :hug: :hugtackles:
    Bri

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Doctors screw up all the time so go back and tell him he screwed up and you do need a councillor you are not well and need help. Don't stop fighting for yourself don't let doctors take away from you that you need and have a right too. You need help so go back and tell your doctor you really need support right now make him see make him care okay No anger just talk to him and tell him your suffering and need help now. Maybe doctor was to busy not seeing clearly that day thats all.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

People do care. That doctor sounds like a waste of space. Can you see a different one?
    I hope you'll change your mind or at least talk to us about what's going on!!

6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

People care steve. As for doctors... yes they are idiots. told mine the same thing and he did the same just upped my meds. We're here for you... Don't give up. and please don't go through with your plan.

7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Dude,

I don't know you very well yet.

I would like to get the chance.

Look as far as the Doc goes, screw em. Get another Doc. And if that Doc doesnt help, get another and another and another.

You have a great life ahead of you. Give yourself a chance.

I have decided to keep fighting on. And by God, if I can make that choice, so can you.

Please talk to us and tell us what has brought you to this point?

Take care and stay safe!

8. Layla

Layla Account Closed

Honestly doctors don't know how to deal with problems anymore, they get paid to write out prescriptions. I agree with basically everyone else here, you should get another doctor. And if YOU think YOU need a conselor than eff what this doctor is telling you.

9. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Aww shit Bri. I didnt want to worry you but I can see that is redundant now...I didnt say anything cause I was felt ok when we talked.... fuck i hate making u worry...I was hoping cause u were taking a break from sf u wouldnt see this post...hmmm Listen I guess the main thing here is that at least I'm talking about it....... I love u Bri so please dont worry...

So after a goodnight sleep, I can up with something that i can do...I have 2 shrinks and it was only one of thme that said I didn't need a counselor..... so I think when I see my other shrink in 2 weeks I'll ask him about getting a counselor...idk i hope it all works out....knowing my luck who the fuck knows

Thanks for all the replies... it truely shows me that there are people out there that do care...thx... :biggrin: :hug: :zombie: ...I love my emote ... :laugh:

10. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

you have your own emote!! you DEFF. cant leave!! :hug:

chat would suck if you weren't there stevee

11. Phoenix1985

Phoenix1985 Well-Known Member

go back and tell your doctor he's a fucking moron. get help plz, a better doctor, hospital, which eber is best for you atm

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.