I Dont Know If I Am Still Suicidal Or Not

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I called the nationwide suicide prevention 800 number last Sunday. After my last attempt and hospital stay last fall, I decided I would ride out the holidays and see where I was at. I even have another plan and all I need is 2 inexpensive items to get the job done.

Because I have a plan, and because I have thoughts of this plan creep into my head from time to time, like last Sunday, does that mean I am really suicidal still, or is it something else?

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

It sounds like you are suicidal, but I'd guess only you know how serious it is.
    :hug: Stay safe

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well there are those days when I could just say the heck with it. I have a lot to live for and a lot to die for. Most days I want to stick around....Afterall I have to finish the season of 24 and see the new Star Trek Movie this summer. But still I have those really bad days. And add to that, I dont trust my brain anymore.

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hey two good reasons to stick around if you ask me :biggrin:

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I will check in with everyone tomorrow. I will stay safe tonight.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I think there are levels of suicidal, like low risk, medium risk and high risk of comitting suicide. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.