I Dont Know If I Am Still Suicidal Or Not

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Godsdrummer, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I called the nationwide suicide prevention 800 number last Sunday. After my last attempt and hospital stay last fall, I decided I would ride out the holidays and see where I was at. I even have another plan and all I need is 2 inexpensive items to get the job done.

Because I have a plan, and because I have thoughts of this plan creep into my head from time to time, like last Sunday, does that mean I am really suicidal still, or is it something else?

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It sounds like you are suicidal, but I'd guess only you know how serious it is.
    :hug: Stay safe

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well there are those days when I could just say the heck with it. I have a lot to live for and a lot to die for. Most days I want to stick around....Afterall I have to finish the season of 24 and see the new Star Trek Movie this summer. But still I have those really bad days. And add to that, I dont trust my brain anymore.

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey two good reasons to stick around if you ask me :biggrin:

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I will check in with everyone tomorrow. I will stay safe tonight.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I think there are levels of suicidal, like low risk, medium risk and high risk of comitting suicide. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.