I don't know if I can do this any more!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by 1izombie, Jun 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

This really sucks...y do i have to care so much...I may have lost to friends i met here on SF on the same day (today)...I've tried to talk to them but there not answering me....i'm dying here i dont know what to do.....i cant do this...it hurts to much ...fuck...Bri, Sarah...please tell me ur alright ....give me some hope to carry on...PLEASE!!!!!

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi, I sent you a PM..you have a great heart to care so much. I know for a fact that you have done a lot for SF members here so please know that and don't feel as if there is no hope.
    Please let me know how you doing.
    B

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope they're both okay. I know the feeling ... when you're waiting to hear that someone's okay, just hoping that they are.

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Agreed. Let us know.

5. 1izombie

I'm just freaking out not knowing and able to hear from them if I loss them idk...it just to much...i feel to much ....its like fuck y care anymore...i'm just going to get hurt anyways......this is killing me....

6. WildCherry

I know. I've been there. Fuck, I'm there now. It hurts to care, but it hurts even more not to.

7. 1izombie

i cant care anymore ......it hurts too much

8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please hang in there...you can PM me or IM me if you would like...
    please keep posting.
    B

9. Belladonna

Belladonna Well-Known Member

You are right, at least I feel like, number one, what's the point in caring when it hurts so damned much, plus two, if you are already depressed, it's all hurt and no play. I know you care in a heartbreaking sense. Don't you feel a pain in your chest when you think about all this pain? Even your friends, as much as you want them to be here and how much you want them to, not only be a part of your life, what happiness you get with them, but you also want them to feel happy, right?ch

I ache for my friends that I've lost, with whatever way we connected and I found love in these friends...but the thing is that, what I have to admit to myself, is that I do NOT love myself. In fact, I don't even hate myself, which is somewhat like love, I'm indifferent to myself. To me, I'm nothing--not worthy of being loved or hated!

I guess, based on my experiences and education--if you can find a way to love and value yourself, maybe it will hurt a lot less when your own loved ones are so horribly sad. To me, because I am psychologically damaged due to a history of childhood abuse where I'm a major late-bloomer, I think that if you can have a very realistic, confident sense of yourself and your place in the world/family/loved ones, maybe it will be easier to be there for your friends that are dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts. It always hurts to lose things we value, and because you value important things, you value these friends that you write about--you are more humanistic than materialistic. Even though it hurts to have friends that are hurting, themselves, and reacting in a way that also hurts you, please don't doubt how much your love and optimism means when it comes to what you believe your friends deserve. Maybe with a little time, you will even be able to convince these friends of their true value--which is NOT an easy feat, of course, for if it were, someone would be holding a patent to suicidality today!

10. WildCherry

Please keep posting, keep talking to us.
    I know you care a lot about people here; and there are people here who care about you too.

11. 1izombie

thx for all ur reponses....i feel just overwhelmed and i ask myself y do i do this to myself...over and over... i just care to much I feel to much I'm too sensative... i cant keep on like this....but thx all ur responses have help ... give me prespective a little...

12. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

I'm really sorry I worried you!! I know you care... and I care about you too!! I'm sorry to have worried you. :sad: But now you know I am okay!

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.