I don't know if I can go on any more

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by darkrider, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I'm not here for attention, I don't really know why i'm posting this. I guess i'm lonely.

I don't know how I can carry on like this to be honest. In summary i'm 21 years old and i'm pretty much a recluse. My life has fallen apart for a few years. This evening is one of those crashing evenings where I just get that feeling inside.. that I want to go. In all honesty it makes me slightly scared, but my life is draining me so much. I'm empty and numb. I can't help feeling sad and upset most days, even at the slightest most stupidest triggers. I'm so lonely. The only thing maybe to look forward to is meeting some people I speak to online. I may have uni coming up but honestly I lost the drive for anything like that a long time ago. I'm so lonely. I have two 'ways' i've thought of going. One probably much more painful than the other, but people much younger than me have done it so I shouldn't be a pussy. I think the only question is when. All I have is myself and when I think about it I feel so much freedom. I don't know. I feel I was meant to do this. I never thought I belonged here.

2. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: hey hun, please don't do this!
    i know it can be incredibly hard being lonely and feeling like this :arms:
    but please hang in there, be strong, talk to us and maybe we can help :heart:
    triggs xx

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I relate to you being lonely.. I have isolated myself in my bedroom for sixteen years.. I have very little contact with the outside world..Mostly just appointments..I have had three attempts and am still here..Suicide is not the answer.. You need to find a good therapist, they can teach you how to cope..I still isolate but have found that having hobbies helps..I read alot, watch TV in the evenings, talk to friends from the forum,listen to music, and now I am going to start painting, and model buildg..I suck at painting but it really is good therapy, The model buildg. is to help me to learn to be more patient and to occupy my mind.. You have to find something to keep your mind stimulated or all those depression demons will pile up on you..I hope you find the answers..Take care!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.