I don't know if I can last much longer.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by treatmentgirl, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treatmentgirl

treatmentgirl Member

I'm in crisis, and have been for the past week. This isn't anything new, though. I've attempted suicide more times than I can count. I've been hospitalized 3 times, spent 7 weeks in a wilderness rehab program and 11 months in a residential treatment center. I recently spent 9 weeks in an eating disorder program.

I'm tired of fighting. I'm tired of doing okay for a while, then for no reason slipping so deep. I'm sick of destroying my family and friends with these constant crises. I can't function. I'm supposed to head back to college tomorrow (I'm on spring break) and I can't even imagine doing that. I can't function, shower, eat, let alone study and work.

I don't know if I can get through tonight honestly. I'm trying to hang on, but I don't know if I can. Everything in me screams to take as many pills as I can find and wash it down with alcohol and antihistamines. The depression and anxiety is just so, so bad. I want to escape. I want it to be over.

2. dream_chaser

dream_chaser New Member

hey Katie
    I cannot fully relate to you on your level. And I dont really know you. And I dont know your full story, childhood, dreams, memories, etc.
    But I hope you see life worth living, because you have people who care about you. I know this is only an internet post, but I wish, if I could tell you in person, that you are a great person, simply because you are a human being. I think there is something beautiful about being a human being. We experience things, no other beings on this planet do. I care about you.
  3. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry :(
    I want to end my life also.
  4. Ringo

Ringo Well-Known Member

You've just described exactly how I feel :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.