I don't know if I can make it anymore.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by whoaaxxsamm, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whoaaxxsamm

whoaaxxsamm Well-Known Member

I recently found out I have BPD. It hit me hard.
    I've also been gaining weight, and am feeling sick because of it.
    I want to kill myself, but I know I won't. I know I can't.
  2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

There is always hope, and you can make it through this. You are never alone. Blessings.. :hug:
  3. Wade

Wade Member

I've known a person with BPD and while i don't know if there are different levels I do know medication pretty much completely suppressed his case. Most diseases like that are fairly treatable now, and medicine is only becoming more advanced, in 10 years we mite not even how to worry about some of these things. And have any changes in your life occurred that you can think mite have sparked the weight gain? I gained a lot when I was depressed, and as far as I have ever been able to tell depression was pretty much the sole cause. It seems to me that living a happy life and being healthy starts with a persons mindset, just try to do things you like and avoid people who hurt you.
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Are you talking borderline or bi-polar?

Try to remember that whatever your diagnosis, all it means is that it gives the professionals an idea of how best to treat you. It doesn't change you or anything about you.

Do you have support at the moment?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.