I dont know if I can take much more..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

Once again I have my headphones on to drown him out. Hes walking around yelling a curse word every few minute because his clumbsy arse has either stepped on something or has dropped something making a mess. I can hear my son crying right now.. His father is yelling at him about still being in diapers (and he wonders why the boy wont potty train). I wish he (my husband) would drop dead. I really wish I could just kill him myself so Im sure hes dead. Hes on medication right now but its not helping and hes starting therapy tomorrow which I doubt will do any good. I tried to leave a few times and stay with my Dad. He would cry until I would come home..Promise to be different, promise to be the good man he use to be..All that bullshit. Hes not always been this cruel person. He wont take any more meds and he lies to his doctor..I dont know what to do.. When I was at my dad last he must of lied to the cps worker or something because she told me if I didnt come home she would take my son away... Im trapped...

2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug: It sounds really tough... I can't imagen what you're going through. Maybe you should take your son with you when you go? And if you already do, maybe CPS doesn't understand the situation.

:hug: Hope things get better for you.

3. ThoseEmptyWalls

Just wanted to let everyone know my guys meds have been upped...

4. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

I hope that'll help.

I really really do.
    :hug:

5. ThoseEmptyWalls

Thank You.
    I hope it works too. Im about to pull my hair out
    because of his erratic behavior.. One minutes hes
    happy and a wonderful guy and the next minute
    hes a complete arse :dry:

6. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

that's all crap. why would they take your boy away? there is no good reason for that. i would recommend just takin' your boy and get the hell out of there. medication is not going to stop your husband from acting like that. i'm sorry to have to say that but i believe it's the total truth. time to find and make a new home for you and your boy screw the husband his loss his problem. please take care

7. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

I'm not going to beat about the bush here, you need to get you and your child out. It looks like your dad is willing to provide you with a place to stay, and I suggest you go. Why would they take your boy away? I really don't think that would happen. Once your out get a restraining order to keep him away from you both. You have got to consider your son here, he needs love and safety that he's not getting round this man, it may well go on to effect him later in life too, I know, I had to live with an abusive stepdad for 6 years. He loved my mum to bits but reigned a personal vendetta on me. Nobody got me out, now I'm left with the scars. Chances are if a court gives you a restaining order, CPS will realise just who's to blame.

often people who experience abuse at young ages can go on to become abusers themselves. You have the perfect chance to get your kid out of there and give him the upbringing he needs and deserves. No ammount of meds and therapy will change this man, and I think deep down you know this.

Once your out, let someone else answer the phone, DO NOT listen to his pleading. He is insecure and he is an abuser.

As for the CPS thing, he is using another tactic abusers use, I think it's called system abuse or something, where they lie to various agencies about you, try to get your children taken away etc. I suggest you leave and then meet with someone from CPS while you have other people around you who can back you up. If you have people who knwo what he is like and who would be witnesses to this, he would come off worse. Nobody on this earth can force you to go back.

Please take the advice we are giving you.

8. ThoseEmptyWalls

Im not leaving him..Hes got a mental problem (just like me) and he needs help..He is not a abuser and I believe that. We have spent six years together and the first two were heaven on earth for me. Hes just experiences some severe depression and sleep loss which is not helping his moods any.. Im not giving up on him just yet..He didnt give up on me. When Im slapping or punching the shit out of him he takes it..He forgives me..He doesnt give up on me..Im going to do him the same favor and not give up... (BTW He doesnt hit us).

9. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

This really does NOT sound like a healthy relationship though, mental problems or not, nor a very nice enviroment for a child.

10. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It's good that your gonna stick by him. Be cautious in your approach though.

11. ThoseEmptyWalls

Thank You.. I am open to suggestions on how to go about helping him..
    Im not going to leave him hanging right now. Expecially because hes not
    left me hanging during the times I have been a total bitch. Im holding out
    hope that the medication and therapy combination will help him. Hes also got
    two penpals and a new epal (expanding his friendship hobbie) and he wants
    to start crafts again. I may suggest a mood journal or something - not sure
    yet..

@ all you people who call our relationship unhealthy and think I should leave him.. You dont know what our normal days are like so you have no room to talk. We may be like this once a year or once an hour for all you know... Our relationship is not unhealthy but its not perfect either. He was beat as a child and I was sexually abused..We are struggling with our issues and its easy to take them out on eachother - the others always a easy target. We will have to work it out though..

12. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

A mood journal sounds like a good idea, it's another way for him to release anything he's bottling up. This combined with his penpals and the therapy and medication will hopefully makes things better.
    AS long as you both have eachother and are both willing to make things better then i'm sure it will all be good in time.

13. ThoseEmptyWalls

I will talk to him about the mood journal..If hes up for it I will pick up a special notebook next week just for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.