i dont know if i could do it any longer

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by honsou, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honsou

honsou Well-Known Member

Oh god i woke up today with the worst mix of jealousy, depression and anxiety i have ever experienced. I just don't know how I'm going to get through this week , it will be at least a week before i can talk to my...kinda sorta gf and my mother seems like she is having another bad week where she doesn't make any kind of sense and has no real sense of whats going on. I cant take it anymore, i don't know if im going to be able to make it through this week, it hurts so much. I feel so powerless and alone, i don't want to die alone, I'm scared...

2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Sorry about your mom and how you're feeling and what you're dealing with. I empathize. :sad:

You might feel alone, but you don't have to be alone.

Hang in there, the week will pass. You'll be speaking to your "kinda sorta" girlfriend before you know it.

You're stronger and more powerful than you think you are. You don't feel strong right now, but hang tight, you'll be ok, you'll get through this.

Lean on the support here, in the time being. Try to keep your mind clear. Do you, perhaps, have a healthy outlet? A hobby? Keep distracted. Don't get caught up in thoughts of panic.

Try not to be scared. :hug: :hug: Deep breaths.. relax..

PM me anytime you need a friend. xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.